My CHOICE Campsite

My CHOICE Campsite
Where it all got started!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Comfort Inn Suites, written 2/14/11

Checked into the Comfort Inn Suites in Columbus for a Valentine's Day rendezvous with my current love interest. What a fabulous little hotel in my favorite area of the city, German Village!

We brought our own romantic dinner - rotissirie chicken, gourmet salad, corn on the cob, and rolls; my sweetie brought the wine and we had the chocolates he gave me for dessert.

The room includes a comfy and spacious king size bed three-feet off the floor with a mahogany-looing tall headboard. There's a pull-out sofa in the office area, and a nice little alcove with a mini-fridge and microwave, as well as a coffee pot.

We prepared our dinner there, using the plastic ware stored on a shelf on the oppostie wall. The muted colors of the decor and paintings provide a subdued, relaxed setting.

The large bathroom is not only functional, but elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment